PELÍCULAS Y SERIES GRATIS

My Blog List

Dinero por visitar webs, inscribirte y/o comprar

El portal que comparte sus ingresos

PRIME STUDENT

Monday, October 28, 2013

Alive - Jessie J

Alive is the second album from British Singer Songwriter Jessie J. The album was released in the United Kingdom in September 2013 and so it is very recent. The album is currently available to buy from Amazon for a price of £8.49 which I think is fabulous value for money.
 
Well I'll be honest, it's definitely not as good as the first album which I just loved!! However that is not to say that this album is bad. It's not bad at all...just that I much prefer the 'Who You Are' album to this album. This album really shows how much Jessie J has progressed with her music. It's very modern with a lot of variety which means that there is something on here to suit everyone; from the dancey songs to the ballads to the more 'darker sounding songs'.
 
 
------------
 

No comments: